Usual Suspects Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Usual Suspects Hangout

Usual Suspects Contribution place

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've had all I can take

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan
Admin

I've had all I can take - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:20 am

Ok i like it - keep it up:P

Sooo tired 2day, glad its friday tomorrow! dont forget my link both at home and at uni. Getting a decent CTR this month - 0.30/click! lol thanks mate
Back to top Go down
https://congleton.forumotion.net
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 am

Wish I was glad about that. Tmoz I've gotta do an assessed presentation about my final year project which I've done fuck all for.

Turns out that train does have one single solitary toilet, about half the size of your average wardrobe. It is there that I shall endeavour to catch a free ride!

P.S. since I'm allowed to say it now, YOU HAVE NO BALLS. Expect to continue seeing such reminders until you MAN THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:45 am

Did I mention that since you failed to man up, you have henceforth forfeited the right to your man name. I'm going to have to ask that you change your username to Danielle or Tiffany or whatever girl's name seems most appropriate to you, which is also what I will be referring to you as until you rediscover your manhood.

Hate me now? YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF, REBECCA!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:57 am

lol im already a man Wink I just don’t know anymore, pretty much finished her the other day but she was really really upset - I need to deal with that and not let it get to me, but it always seems 2 do. Still feel as if I am waiting for the inevitable though… just a matter of time my friend.

We gonna rextend then?
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:05 am

Well Angelina, if you let women control you by turning the waterworks on, you'll be stuck in the same dead-end relationships forever, and there go your dreams of being a player.

So what exactly was said and what was the end result, Charlotte?

Extend? Eh, I've already won...

You have til Sunday. If you fail to make this one, you change your username to Danielle, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:12 am

LOL! Bring it on, there was so firm deal about this! ;-) me and laura said we will give it a week - well she has anyway! I jus agreed, I honestly was gonna finsih her on tuesday but just didn’t mate. Back off Razz
What time u in uni til today then? The presentation sounds a heap of shit!!! Cant wait go back next year JK! God am knackered again!!! Least am getting paid to sit on ma arse though and think Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 am

im free tmora night mate... hows about we meet up and have a 'concrete' talk
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:20 am

Sitting in here makes me miss the English language. Crying or Very sad

See, you're letting her control you and once again you're letting her drag it out even more. Repeat the following to yourself at least twice an hour: 'Enough is enough and it's time for a change!'
If a 'concrete talk' is what's needed to make the metaphorical wall completely invincible, so be it, Gladys!

Will go in half an hour or so. Pulling this while presentation out of my ass is starting to get painful.
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:29 am

Boy you'd love it here right now...

FRENCH MMNS!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Fostoff

Mr Fostoff

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:27 pm

ok! how many times have i told ya ass to make the decision then stick to it !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:30 am

Tell him Fos! And don't forget to call him a girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 am

LOL, well i aint made the decision yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 am

Quote :
LOL, well i aint made the decision yet

Have you READ this thread, Sabrina?
Back to top Go down
Mr Fostoff

Mr Fostoff

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

lol!!

what he said!! make the decision mark !! ( can't blame me for that the joke was too blantant
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:13 am

shrappers, come on lets change the subject and make this forum look souped up Razz
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:23 am

how shit… gotta take ma car in tonight!!! I think anyway got no answer when I tried phoning them before :S:S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had all I can take   I've had all I can take - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've had all I can take
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Usual Suspects Hangout :: Someone think of a decent Category Name...Please! :: Your first forum-
Jump to: