Usual Suspects Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Usual Suspects Hangout

Usual Suspects Contribution place

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So... tell us about your day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vague

So... tell us about your day. Empty
PostSubject: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Had a bad day? Good day? OMG did that really happen sorta day? Here's where you tell us about it, because we care.

Today I walked to the station, was told trains were being diverted to Wilmslow, and walked back again. The whole thing took about an hour and a half. There are much less pointless ways to spend an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 am

Tuesday -
Woke up at the standard 7:40 absolutely knackered! Took me nearly 10 minutes to defrost my car and then I headed to work in these artic temperatures! Got to work, logged into this to check if it works and heeey it does!
Really can't be bothered with today its so understaffed but that's life!

Hope yal have a good day, gonna work on making more forum topics for us to post in

- Ratty
Back to top Go down
https://congleton.forumotion.net
Vague

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 am

Today I actually Shocked got some uni work done. Shocked Now a nice afternoon off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 am

Wicked, I have done quite a bit of work today aswell! Tiring I tell yeee… Lauras been the same old kicking off, not replied 2 one of her texts!!! Fckin biatch!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:08 am

Time for another stern chat with yourself? BTW I think you've still got my SCART plug from the PS2, check your car & see if it's there would you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 am

Yea mate, i will have a look for it later as I guess you kind of need it!
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:12 am

Ah, nothing in the world beats a lie in. To me one of the most soul-destroying experiences in the world is being woke up by an alarm. I need one that plays something soft and pleasant to hear in the morning. Can't wait until the inevitable days when every morning will be an early one!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 am

I know exactly how u feel mate... every morning for me seems to be an early one Sad Roll on next year with the lazy half arsed uni mornings - God, I'll be bored out of my mind!

Anyway reverting back to the topic title;
Today, woke up, came into work and then got a phone call from my "Placement Visitor" saying he was ill - fucking bullshit; he sure sounded alright to me! Had a staff dialogue in where I was told that I am doing okay which is something positive. Now, I am bored out of my head at work, trying to figure something out in my head that seems impossible!

-Ratty
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:36 am

Slept in a bit later than usual today (I love Fridays!), trying to get to sleep with a rapidly developing cold is a bastard when you can hardly breathe through the nose.

Pass + wasn't too bad yesterday, just slightly more advanced theory than what we've already done. Made me realise it's been well over a year since I passed my theory. Remarkable.
Back to top Go down
Vague

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:57 am

How is today? Really fucking cold, folks. Anyone else noticed?

Fortunately walking uphill wearing the warmest stuff I own deals with the cold well. Came in to uni 2 hours later than usual, mostly because there's no more 1pm lecture, yay. Extra 2 hours in warm bed > heading into the snow early for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... tell us about your day.   So... tell us about your day. Empty

Back to top Go down

So... tell us about your day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Usual Suspects Hangout :: Someone think of a decent Category Name...Please! :: Your first forum-
Jump to: